Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 1/2/5/6, 2009 (whoops..)

So I forgot to blog for the past few days so.. here's whats goin' on.

October 1st, we were supposed to write our test. I didn't write it that day (wrote it the following day on my spare). So, I went home and studied for a bit, then slept before I went to work.

October 2nd, I wasn't here because I was gone for soccer, but we learned the beginning of Transformations. For the record, I understand the stuff we learned then.

October 5th, My god, I understand! It was the stuff about compressions and stretches and such. I know what it means, luckily, so I could actually put it up on the class blog.

October 6th, My grandpa's birthday. We were supposed to learn about flips, evens and odds, and one-to-one transformations. I have NO clue about the evens and odds OR one-to-ones, but I do understand the flips. I understand this stuff to a point but not enough to feel confident.

Next test= 8 days away.. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment